Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Garbanzo Bean Crepes


A gluten free crepe using garbanzo bean flour.  I found this recipe from Pulses recipe book from Canada.  It contains information on gluten free foods and recipes.  This has 1 cup garbanzo bean flour, 1 egg, 1 cup milk, about 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley and 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese.  Mix all the ingredients and heat up a non-stick skillet.  I use canola spray in between each crepe.  When the skillet is hot, add 1/4 cup and swirl around to make crepe.  Cook about 2-3 minutes and flip to the other side to cook for 2-3 minutes.  I sprinkle some parmesan cheese in between each crepe.  The parmesan cheese is salty enough and I do not add salt to batter.  This morning, I cooked turkey bacon  and wrapped it in the crepe.  My family loves these.

No comments:

Post a Comment